a. Public Comments for Ordinance 2020-4
No public comments submitted.
b. Close Public Comment for Ordinance 2020-4
1. David Bailey of Bailey Cable / Equipment Relocation– Did not attend.
2. PEC Report – Written report provided by Bianca Hillhouse of PEC
· Cast Iron Water Main Replacement: PEC is continuing with the design of the east side of Prosperity Street.
· Water and Gas Meters Upgrade and Automation: Under Review.
· Wastewater Treatment Plant Relocation: Preliminary analysis for the plant’s relocation is continuing, including research of potential plant sites and force main routes. Town is continuing to pursue funding avenues for the project.
· Commerce Street Drainage Improvements: Preliminary plans have been completed. Improvements on the east side of the road consist of upsizing three culverts and some ditch grading. The cross culvert conflict box issue has been resolved. It was determined that the cross culvert box was previously installed as an erosion prevention measure due to the elevation differential between the east and west roadside ditches.
3. Ordinance 2020-4 (Sewer Moratorium) - AN ORDINANCE OF THE BOARD OF ALDERMEN OF THE TOWN OF ST. FRANCISVILLE; FOR THE IMPROVEMENT OR DEVELOPMENT OF ANY LOTS WHICH ARE PART OF A MAJOR SUBDIVISION AND/OR RESUBDIVISION OF LAND.
a. Mayor’s Comments – Mayor D’Aquilla
*Budget update provided to Aldermen for review.
b. Police Report- Chief Scott Ford absent / no report provided.
c. Legal Update – Assistant Town Attorney Ben Klein
d. Permitting & Planning Updates – Written report by Building Official, Don Simmons.
e. Main Street Report – Main Street Manager, Laurie Walsh