1. Approve Location Change for Snowball Stand
Glen Baber’s snowball stand will now be located on Pat’s Hardware property in front of Audubon Café. This was information update only. No vote required.
2. Introduce Ordinance 2019-4
An ORDINANCE Amending an Operating Budget of Revenues and Expenditures for the Fiscal Year Beginning July 1, 2018 and Ending June 30, 2019 and Adopting an Operating Budget of Revenues and Expenditures for the Fiscal Year Beginning July 1, 2019 and Ending June 30, 2020.
Motion made by James R. Leake, seconded by Bryan Kelley to introduce Ordinance 2019-4. All in favor, none opposed. Motion carried.
3. Set Special Meeting Date for Budget Hearing & Public Meeting.
A special meeting date for Budget Hearing & Public Meeting is set for July 1, 2019 at 5:30 p.m. at the Town of St. Francisville meeting room.
4. PEC Report – Bianca Hillhouse -
• Drainage Washout on Audubon Hills: Capital Outlay Funding Application was submitted for $345,000.00, but the project did not make it into HB2.
• Drainage Issues at Market Hall and on Royal Street are being looked at. Backfill or additional sheet piles are being considered.
Cast Iron Water Main Replacement:
• Capital Outlay Funding Application was submitted for $540,000.00. Not in HB2 at this time but $350,000 is trying to be added.
• LGAP and CWEF Grant Funding has been received in the total amount of $70,000.
Sewer WWTP Permit:
• Comment period on final permit ended February 28, 2019. Waiting for DEQ to issue final permit.
5. Departmental Updates – Mayor D’Aquilla
a. Mayor’s Comments
b. Police Report - Police Chief Scott Ford submitted a recommendation to remove part-time police officer Ryan Ivey from the roll due to schedule conflicts and add part-time police officer Tim Manning.
c. Permitting & Planning Updates – written report provided by Don Simmons.
d. Main Street Report – Laurie Walsh.
Motion made by James R. Leake, seconded by Bryan Kelley to adjourn the meeting at 6:20 p.m. All in favor, none opposed. Motion carried.