1. All signage for the project will be permitted and reviewed separately. (Approval condition by P&Z & ADRB).
2. The building of a Forage Shed as indicated on the site plan (if needed) will be permitted and reviewed separately. (Approval condition by P&Z & ADRB).
3. The exterior paint color of the two bricks on the exterior of the building will be presented and reviewed separately. (Approval condition by P&Z & ADRB).
4. The wooden privacy fence on the rear and the north property lines will be raised from 6ft in height to 8 ft height. (Approval condition by ADRB).
• Boy Scout Leader Wayne Slater introduced Boy Scouts Jack Horne, Caleb Dixon and David Slater. On April 7th a Court of Honor will be held to recognized Caleb Dixon and Davis Slater for attaining the rank of Eagle Scout. Scout Jack Horne who is currently working towards his Eagle Scout rank will building picnic tables as his Eagle Scout project. The Mayor and Alderman congratulated the young men on their accomplishment and community service.
• Alderman Abby Cochran asked Mayor D’Aquilla if she could voice some concerns she had regarding the Planned Unit Development (PUD) proposed for the Lawrason property located on Commerce Street. The first few acres of the property is located in the Town of St. Francisville with the majority of the property being located in West Feliciana Parish. Being that the property is bordering the town’s corporate limits and that a part of the property actually resides in the town’s limits, the Board of Alderman discussed requesting that the Parish Planning & Zoning Board and/or the developers for the PUD’s follow the Town of St. Francisville’s zoning ordinances. After discussion, the Board of Alderman requested that Assistant Town Attorney Leslie Daniel compare the PUD rules for the Town of St. Francisville and West Feliciana Parish to see what differences are between the two before determining how to proceed. Main Street Manager Laurie Walsh will also contact the developers and invite them to come share their proposal with the Board of Alderman at a future meeting.