1. Open Public Hearing for Ordinance 2017-6: AN ORDINANCE adopting a Uniform Franchise Fee, Franchise Fee Audits and Dispute Resolutions, for providers holding a state certificate under the Consumer Choice for Television Act, LA. R.S. 45:1361, et. Seq. at 5:36 p.m.
2. Public Comment for Ordinance 2017-6 - Mayor D’Aquilla open the floor for public comments. No comments were made.
3. Close Public Hearing - Public Hearing was closed at 5:37 p.m. and the Regular Meeting was opened.
1) Accept the landscape plan as submitted.
2) To require continuous louvered screening on the rear roof line of the Live Oak Shopping Centre.
• One last concrete pour was delayed because of the weather and will hopefully be completed this week. Then, next steps will be to backfill, and build road and sidewalk.
• Contractor requested 24 days of Contract Time Extension (thru the end of July) – See Attached. Revised Contract Date: August 24, 2017. August adverse weather days will be due once the month is closed out.
New Water Well #4:
• Contractor has a tentative day for power to be turned on at the well on Friday the 11th. They have everything done on their part. After power is on (by Entergy) Contractor will run through the panels and be ready for final startup.
• August 10th at 10:30 is the West Feliciana Parish Governments ribbon celebration of the new West Feliciana Industrial Park.
• American Duchess Inaugural Port Ceremony will be August 17, 2017 at 1:00 p.m.
• The St. Francisville Police Department will be participating with the West Feliciana Parish Sherriff’s Office’s annual Night Out with Law Enforcement on August 17th from 4:30 -7:30 at the West Feliciana Parish Sports Park.
• Claude Barron restarting
• Burger King construction continues
• Maginnis project construction continues
• New signage approved for Circle K
• Working on new signage for Matt Bowers Chrysler, Jeep
• Beckham house ready for final inspection
• Myrtles restaurant documents being completed
• The Sign Ordinance Training originally scheduled for August 10th has been cancelled due to scheduling conflicts. The Board will be notified once a new date has been confirmed.
• Polos and Pearls will be Saturday, August 19th from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.