NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
Call to Order
Approval of the Minutes from the November 24, 2020 Regular Meeting.
1. PEC Report – Bianca Hillhouse
· Update Royal Street Erosion
2. Audit Report Presentation for FY 19/20- Postlethwaite & Netterville.
3. Approve Postlethwaite & Netterville for FY 20/21 Audit.
4. Take Action Regarding a Boundary Agreement by and Between the Town of St. Francisville and Andrew J. D’Aquilla Relating to Land Owned by the Town (identified as Parcel 100002105) and the Adjoining Property Belonging to Andrew J. D’Aquilla (identified as Parcel 11029800 and Bearing Municipal Address of 4794 Reed Street).
5. Take Action, in Accordance with CAZ Chapter 17, Article III, Section 3.8 Major Subdivision Final Plat Approval Process, for the Approval of the Common Space, Recreational Areas, Communal Facilities and/or Other Improvements within The Reserve At Parker Park District PUD that are to be Privately Owned and Not Offered for Dedication to the Town of St. Francisville, as Shown on the Agreement(s), Covenants(s), and Other Legal Instruments submitted by the Applicant, Discovery Real Estate and Development, LLC.
6. Approve Liquor Permit Renewals for 2021
7. Sales Tax Election Update
8. Departmental Updates – Mayor D’Aquilla
a. Mayor’s Comments
b. Attorney Update
c. Police Report
Accept Mayor and Chief of Police’s Recommendation to Hire Richard Parsons, Jr. as a Full Time Police Officer.
d. Permitting & Planning Updates
e. Main Street Report
9. Recognition of Outgoing Officials & Retiring Town Attorney