Parent Category: Agendas
Category: Town Planning & Zoning - Agendas
11936 Ferdinand Street• P. 0. Box 400 • St. Francisville, LA 70775
Phone (225) 635-3688 • Fax (225) 635-6984 • email:
Mayor • William (Billy) D'Aquilla • Alderman • James R. Leake • Susanne Tully • Gigi Robertson • Bryan Kelley • Abby T. Cochran
Town of St. Francisville Planning and Zoning Meeting will be held on Thursday-February 21, 2019 at 6:00 pm at the Town Hall 11936 Ferdinand Street, St. Francisville, Louisiana
• Call meeting to Order by Chairman
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Prayer (for those who would like to participate)
• Please place your phones on silence.
• Roll Call
• Acceptance and Approval of Agenda
• Acceptance and Approval of Minutes from the meeting on Monday February 11, 2019.
NEW BUSINESS: OPEN PUBLIC HEARING
• Discuss and/or take action on making a recommendation to the Town Council on the rezoning request on the property located at 4839 Feliciana Street from the present zone of RS-2 to (Medium Density Single Family Residential to BMX (Business Mixed Use).
Close Public Hearing
Open Floor for Public Comments
• Discussion of the Preliminary Plan Application for the Parker District PUD located at 5191 Burnett Road.
• Old Business:
Establish a meeting date and time
Approved Administratively-Minor Subdivision- West Feliciana Parish School Board Property
Took 4 existing lots and created 1 lot of record.
Posted: Wednesday February 20, 2019 at 4:00pm in the Town Hall Display Case by Laurie Walsh