Parent Category: Board of Aldermen - Agendas
Category: 2020 Agendas - Town Aldermen
Notice Posted: May 22, 2020 at 2:00 pm
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
A Public Meeting will be held as follows:
DATE: May 26, 2020
TIME: 5:30 pm
PLACE OF MEETING: Town Hall – Meeting Room
St. Francisville, LA 70775
Call to Order
Approval of the Minutes from the May 12, 2020 Regular Meeting.
Open Regularly Scheduled Public Meeting
Open Floor for Public Comment
1. PEC Update – Bianca Hillhouse
2. Sewer Project Update – Bianca Hillhouse
3. ORDINANCE 2020-2 An ORDINANCE Amending an Operating Budget of Revenues and Expenditures for the Fiscal Year Beginning July 1, 2019 and Ending June 30, 2020 and Adopting an Operating Budget of Revenues and Expenditures for the Fiscal Year Beginning July 1, 2020 and Ending June 30, 2021.
4. Discuss and/or Take Action on Request for Annexation on Property from Lawrason and Bryant Parcels located on North Commerce.
5. Review Alderman & Mayor Salary Survey
6. Formally Withdraw Tabled Item for Installing a Walk-Up Service Window at Town Hall Office
7. Departmental Updates – Mayor D’Aquilla
a. Mayor’s Comments
b. Attorney Update
c. Police Report
d. Permitting & Planning Updates
e. Main Street Report
William D’Aquilla, Mayor
Town of St. Francisville
P.O Box 400 – 11936 Ferdinand Street St. Francisville, La 70775.
Phone (225) 635-3688
THE MEETING IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. In accordance with Proclamation JBE 2020-33, there is a 10-person limitation on gatherings, therefore, the total attendance at the meeting will be limited to a maximum of 10 people, including the Mayor, Alderman and support staff. Therefore, the 10-person limit does not provided opportunity for members of the public to physically attend the entire meeting. However, in accordance with the guidance issued by the Attorney General, members of the public may view the meeting through facebook live on the town’s facebook page - TOWN OF ST. FRANCISVILLE. Please email public comments to
or drop a letter in the night drop located at townhall. Public comments must be received no later than Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 4:00 P.M. Your comments will be read aloud in the meeting during the Public Comment section. In your email, please indicate the agenda item, your first and last name, your address, and your comment. Should you wish to speak at the meeting in person, please contact Shannon Sturgeon, Town Clerk at 225-635-3688 no later than Tuesday, May 26th, 2020 at 4:00 P.M. to coordinate your request. In these extraordinary times we are trying to provide the most access within the bounds of keeping our community, elected officials and employees safe as possible.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need assistance, please contact Shannon L. Sturgeon, Town Clerk at (225) 635-3688, describing the assistance that is required.
This Institution is an Equal Opportunity Provider.
Town of St. Francisville
Sport media | Air Jordan Release Dates 2021 + 2022 Updated , Gov
P.O. Box 400 * St. Francisville, LA 70775
* Phone (225) 635-3688 * Fax (225) 635-6984 * email: